ISO 17025 Calibration of Standard Resistors
- Highest accuracy temperature measurements rely on the best SPRTs, Thermometry Bridges and Standard Resistors. For the standard resistors, it is vital that they have a low calibration uncertainty. Isotech are able to calibrate your primary standards to the lowest of uncertainties.
|Resistor value||Uncertainty; k = 2|
|1 Ω||<± 0.09 ppm|
|5 Ω||<± 0.09 ppm|
|10 Ω||<± 0.08 ppm|
|25 Ω||<± 0.08 ppm|
|100 Ω||<± 0.08 ppm|
|400 Ω||<± 0.1 ppm|
- All work carried out in our UK ISO 17025 Accredited Laboratory
- With our priority booking-in service, turnaround times can be as low as one week!
- We use the Isotech Model 455 Resistor Maintenance Bath and the microK
ratio bridge with a ratio accuracy of < 20 ppb
- Popular Models calibrated include Isotech SRA / SRB, Model 836, Model 452, Welwyn AC/DC Resistance Transfer Standards, Wilkins Resistors, WIKA CER6000
Get in touch with us to discuss your calibration needs.
We are accredited by the UK accreditation body, UKAS to the International Standard, ISO 17025. Our certificates have international legal status.
Accredited for electrical and temperature measurements since 1986.
We are here to help you
Making sure you get the product you need