ISO 17025 Calibration of Industrial Platinum Resistance Thermometers: IPRTs
- Isotech are able to calibrate Industrial PRTs, often referred to as RTDs or Pt100 Probes
- Popular Models calibrated include Isotech 935-14-XX, Accumac AM1170, AM1730, AM175X, AM1760, AM1880, ASL/WIKA CTP5000-T25B, Fluke 5608, 5609, 5612, 5613, 5614, 5615, 5624, SDL S390, S391
- Choose Isotech for world leading calibration uncertainties
- Clear and simple certification – the uncertainty stated on the certificate is for the
piece of equipment that has been calibrated.
- Committed Service – if a PRT requires annealing prior to calibration the customer will be consulted and the annealing will take place at no extra cost
- All work carried out in our UK ISO 17025 Accredited Laboratory
Calibration Uncertainty Summary – View our full schedule here
Uncertainty will vary with the type of thermometer being calibrated
(Examples for Isotech Semi Standard and other high quality platinum resistance thermometers).
|Uncertainty, k =2|
|-80°C to -40°C||7||0.007|
|-80°C to +50°C||4||0.004|
|50°C to 156°C||5||0.005|
|156°C to 300°C||6.5||0.0065|
|300°C to 420°C||20||0.02|
|420°C to 660°C||35||0.035|
Get in touch with us to discuss your calibration needs.
We are accredited by the UK accreditation body, UKAS to the International Standard, ISO 17025. Our certificates have international legal status.
Accredited for electrical and temperature measurements since 1986.